Formed in 1986 as a volunteer lifeguard charity, we patrol Exmouth seafront on sundays through the summer season as well as providing training in Surf Life Saving sport throughout the year for Juniors and Seniors.
We are a friendly club that trains Tuesdays and Sundays in both lifeguarding and surf live saving sport. We also offer lifeguards and inshore rescue boat support for community, regional and national events such as the Blenheim and London triathlons as well as long distance open water swims. Registered Charity No - 1025654
To be an inclusive lifesaving club that welcomes members new and old, provides unique learning experiences for our young clubbies, offers opportunities for all to give back to their community while focusing on education about drowning prevention and our ocean environment.
What We've Achieved
- Hosted 2014 National Surf Life Saving Age Group Championships
- Provide safety cover for annual Starcross and Fairway Bouy Swims as well as Dawlish Triathlon and Exmouth Roundtable firework display
- Provided Lifeguards for Olympic and World Championship Triathlons
- Delivered Junior Lifeguard education programme to 200 children in 3 years
- Qualified over 100 lifeguards since 1986